Yesterday afternoon I contacted the hospital to see if any ct results were back. After a wait was told a draft report had arrived and it would be passed onto the consultant. We didn't hear anything, so we've another weekend to worry before we can hopefully get some information. Did think with there already being a suggestion of a liver HCC, that the dr would get back to us quickly with these latest results. I just hope he does not send out the information by letter again.