Bridge to 10K
6,194 members โ€ข 6,927 posts

A whole week!!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Good Morning ๐Ÿ˜Š

Its been a whole week since i last got out there for a run & boy am i missing it!!!

I am missing the exercise,i am missing the benefits to my mental health especially!!!

Still feeling poorly so cannot see me getting back to it anytime in the next few days either!!!

I am going to go & see my best friend in the whole wide world at lunchtime & that is always guarenteed to put a smile ony face ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good week & have a run for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

17 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Oh, no! What rotten luck. Hope you are better soon. I had a week between runs recently due to tiredness, and I missed it too. Hugs!

1 like

Ah thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Aaah Hidden - you and I will be back out there soon and this will all seem a long time ago - hang in there!

1 like

Thanks i hope so ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh bless you. I've not been out running since Thursday and that seems far too long.

Roll on lunchtime :)

2 likes

Indeed ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh poor you. The lunchtime meet up with your friend should do you the world of good though. Have fun.

Really hope you get better soon. Those fancy leggings are getting impatient for an outing.

Thankyou...it always does ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am hoping if i rest up.this week(other than work)i will get out for a gentle run at the weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will definitely run for you tomorrow! It's more sensible for you to stay in even if you're impatient to get out there. Hope your lunch with best friend will take off some of the stress. xx

1 like

Lunch was really lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š thankyou...please do ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Thats enough to drive you bananas Claire, I feel for you. Hope this clears up very soon

1 like

Sure is!!!its been a lovely sunny day today & my head was totally like"oh yeah...let's go" but my body was like "er...nope!!!"

Sorry you're still feeling so crappy. Enjoy your lunch with your bestie and have some great laughter therapy. Your next run will be that much sweeter when you finally do get to go.

1 like

Thankyou...i NEED to.run!!!

1 like

Oh man, I understand that feeling! Soon, very soon my dear! ๐Ÿคž

1 like

Awwww thatโ€™s rubbish. I hope you can get out soon. ๐Ÿฆ„ X

1 like

Ah thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

You may also like...