British Pregnancy Advisory Service
3,365 members1,563 posts

First trimester of pregnancy

Hi, I hope everyone is happy and healthy. I am in the first trimester of pregnancy. I am really very happy to announce this. This is the best feeling in the world. I am feeling out of the world. But there is a complication. I am hypertensive. My blood pressure is quite upset. I don’t know how to handle this. This is really causing me pain. I am worried about my baby too. I don’t want a heavy medication. I am already taking vitamins. If anyone has the experience? I just want to adjust it to my diet. If anyone going through the same situation guide me about my health chart. It will be really helpful. Looking forward to suggestions.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi lovely

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy hun.

I'm so sorry of the worry your experiencing it's awful I really don't know what to suggest. Apart from to have a good chat with a midwife healthcare provider see what they suggest or if you really want to incorporate something in your diet. Try find a dietician or natropath that specializes in pregnancy. Try stay calm and do meditation colouring watch funny films things that will keep your mind occupied and relaxed.

I wish you all the best hun. 💗💗🤗😘😘

Congratulations for the pregnancy! :) Yes, hypertension poses certain risk to both you and your baby and if you've been on anti-hypertensive medications before it should really make a difference with all the vitamins other medications of pregnancy. For these type of drugs for chronic problems are designed to be most compatible - try to talk to your Dr and get a prescription for some suitable anti-hypertensive if possible. Also, you can try meditation and yoga that helps naturally control blood pressure too.

You may also like...