Social Care help: Hi, my name is Marie... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
41,091 members47,167 posts

Social Care help

Hi, my name is Marie and I work on the helpline as an advisor.

I have a background working in Social Care so I can offer advice on care packages, adaptations in your home and anything else you may need with regards to your personal care needs.

If you find that your condition is affecting you at home or you are struggling with your mobility and want to know what help you can get, please give me a call on 03000 030 555 and I will be happy to have a chat with you.

Thank you and take care.

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you Marie, that’s good to know. Xxxx

1 like

No worries Sassy59, keep in touch if you need us!

2 likes

Thanks that’s good to know that you’re available to chat to people who need help

1 like

Thanks for your feedback jimmyg23.

Yes please call if you need any help, I am here Monday to Friday if you need me.

Bless your cotton socks🧦

2 likes

Thank you Sillysausage234!

I am here this week if you need any help.

1 like

Thank you for sharing this with us, I may give you a call next week as I am fighting to get my taps changed due to rheumatoid arthritis and the housing are being difficult x

1 like

Hello Izb1,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment but I am here all week if you need to chat to me and I will be happy to help as much as I can.

Take care,

Marie

Hi Marie, It's Good to know your are here to Help. Thank You. C. xxx

1 like

Thank you so much Hacienda!

1 like

It's nice to know that you're there for us and can give us helpful advice when needed 😊 thank you x

Only just noticed this post and I am having big problems keeping my place clean and making my bed. How do I go about getting help?

yes that is helpful thankyou

anywhere in the US?

Thanks for being there MarieBLF. and the support if needed. I am fine at present. Waiting on a visit today from Respiratory team. Think i will need another Spiro test. Because my breathlessness has gone since my pacemaker op. Housing wise we are all on the flat which makes things easier. Have a good weekend BRIAN

1 like

You may also like...