OMG is it fate?

Just had a call from the house builders/new build estate agent in the same estate where we missed our dream home, however a new house has been build and the owner has pulled out at the last minute and bought something different! Our move in date was 9th December, the new house will be signed off by the builders on the 9th December spooky or what! It's a slightly different dimension/build but by the plans it looks like a cracker, off to see it a 2pm then if I like it I will buy it, figures crossed and all that.

xxx

32 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Great news...fingers crossed for you

xx

• Nope ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

• Wonderful 1968 I hope all goes well for you.๐Ÿ˜€

John

• Nope ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Try not to be despondent. Everything happens for a reason. The right place for you will turn up for you when you least expect it.๐Ÿค”

John

• That's amazing! I'll keep everything crossed for you all. Good luck. XXX

• Nope๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง

• Oh no! So sorry. What a let down. ๐Ÿ˜

• That's what I call fate hope its the house of your dreams ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nope๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Oh yes! It must be the one David. Good luck. Do let us know how it goes. Xxx๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Nope๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Oh dear! Maybe another day David. Xxxx

• Fingers firmly crossed!

• Nope๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• โ˜น๏ธ oh dear, so sorry.

• Good luck,hope you will post a piccie when you can,

• Not this one๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Really hope this works out for you. Let us know.

• Not this one๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ

• Sounds like fate to me. How did your appointment to view go? Was it as good as you thought?

• Not this one๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

• hooray!

• Hope ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sorry all but the house was way toooo small.

• Awww the tight one us out there onward and upward good luck.

• Shame it was too small, but I'm sure you'll find another house that's perfect for you soon.

Good luck :-)

• What was the problem did you not like it

• What a nuisance , finding, selling and moving into a new home is extremely stressful. Here's hoping David, you'll find what you are looking for soon.

JP

• Brilliant - good luck

• Sorry for last post - just read your replies and realised it didn't work out. Something good will turn up soon

• There never mind! You are going to settle in to your new house and love it!๐Ÿ˜

You may also like...