Update

Chest exray came back ok ecg ok just waiting for blood now seen doc about talking to my self she told wife that if i start to get any worst then i will have to see a nut doctor i cant spell the right name let you know as on friday got more test on chest and lung funtion ok time to hit the bed good night all

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • david12 good luck on the test and nos da x

• Hello David. It is such a relief that your x-ray and ECG came back okay. That in itself must be a relief. Hopefully the other tests will go well too. Hoping you are not too stressed. Please try and relax and have a good week. Looking forward to hearning more of your news.

Cas xx

• I best get a nut Doctor then! I talk to myself all of the time.!

• Think I'd better come with you to see the nut doctor, I'm always talking to myself, though I pretend that I'm talking to the cat!

• Take care, david. It's goos that the tests are ok so far. You've got quite a few to get through. One step at a time. Take care Sue x

• Good luck to you David xx

• Good luckDavid - I've needed a bit doctor for years!

• I talk to myself all the time, the only way I get an intelligent conversation.

• Good news so far - hope the tests tomorrow go well. Take good care, lots of love xxx

• I talk to myself as I'm the only person I can get any sense from!

• Get a dog.. talk to that and you won't need a psychiatrist.. lol

best wishes.

You may also like...