Absolutely nothing medical

Absolutely nothing medical

My Geordie roots are calling me!

First footer freezing on front door step.

Last year's coal ready to burn. Whisky flowing. Those were the days my friends!!

I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year. May 2016 bring all the joy you deserve.

Better health and happiness.

Hope you approve of my new "lock page"

I put on my mobile! !!

Keep smiling! πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Ann xx

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Thank you amnihami, that's very kind of you. I particularly like your motto and am 100% in agreement. I wish you a wonderful 2016 full of happiness and good health.

• Thanks Hanne

Hope you had a good evening.

☺ Ann

• Love your photo & motto Ann!

One to think about in the New Year

Wishing you a happy healthy New Year πŸŽˆπŸΎπŸ·πŸŽŠπŸΈπŸŽ‰

• Thank you Jessy.

🌝 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Hi Ann

We were just reminiscing about fit footing tonight isn't it coal and bread? Food and warmth?

HNY

SK

• Hi .

Yes that's right.

My Granny also sent them with matches (to light their way). Think she made that one up.

😊 Ann

• My husband is the First footer, trouble is we haven't got any coal, so it will be bread salt wood and a candle,

• The first footing & coal etc brings back memories (thank you) - hope you have z wonderful New Year x

• People don't know what first footing is down here and I cant emagin any one here bringing a lump of coal ha ha i don't live up there but all my old friends still keep in touch with me and some even come down. Happy NEW year to you and all on his site and with luck some of the new treatments might be started this year OR next be happy and kep smiling

You may also like...