A month has passed

Hi I told you all a month ago that I was starting on xolair jabs to help with my breathing,well the first month was good there was a slight improvement in the first 3 weeks then I felt it wasn't working,my husband says he could see the difference within a few days I wasn't so breathless doing things which normaly would leave me struggling for breath I can honestly say I feel more alive wanting to do things which I haven't wanted to do for ages,I had my send course of jabs this morning and was fine after them,I asked Jennifer my nurse if the jabs would get less effective after 3 weeks which would correspond with me thinking it stopped working she said yes so I'm happy about that so fingers crossed things will get better and better I don't want to run the marathon but a nice stroll with husby would be lovely hope your all keeping well on here .

4 Replies

• good luck hope you keep improving take care

• Glad that it seems to be working, give it time ime sure you will not regret it

• I'm on my fifth jab and have noticed an improvement. The first week I'm generally unwell after them need to be prescribed anti sickness but have what I say a good two weeks and can definitely feeling it wearing off about five days before next one due. I'm like you dint expects to run a marathon but a nice walk without struggling will be lush. All the best x

• Thank you Paula it's nice to know there are other people on here that's at the same time scale as me xx

You may also like...