Sitting at your computer...................try this HealthUnlockders

....................Sitting at your computer........try this

Cease if it becomes to stressful for you to keep trying& trying& trying

1) While sitting in front of your computer lift your right foot and make clockwise circles

2) Now while doing that, draw the number 6 in the air.

And how did you do?

The answer to last nights quiz was JULIE

Well done Geniuses

Richard

BREATHE EASY=FRIENDSHIP

You don't have to make clockwise circles to get to your local Breathe Easy

Go along to a monthly BE meeting to join or phone BLF Helpline 03000 030 555 Mon - Fri 10am 6pm for details.

Join BLF as well

68 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thats me a thicko :) ok explain pls

• Bum on seat.Lift right leg and turn your right foot clockwise,lift your right hand in air and try to move it like a figure 6

• No how did you get julie out of last nights mensa dooda

• Julies mum has five daughters Jana,Jene,Jini,Jono and the fifth daughter is Julie

• I didn't get it. I said Junu doh :)

• So did I! Aeiou. We must be missing something!

• Of course. I feel silly now.

• NO problem but then I,m a woman & we multi task :D xxxx

• Listen right leg clockwise, hand in air drawing 6 I think you will find you are just drawing bigger o's

• NO I did my leg & drew a perfect 6 yes you may clap & a standing ovation wouldn't go amiss either :D xxxx

• Did you use your right FOOT? How many times were you able to do it continuously

• Just the once & yes my right foot, I tried it again after your comment & I,ll be damned if I can do it again tho :(

Turn your head i,m gona swear Bu**er!!!! xxxxxx

• You need some carbolic soap young lady

• I know!!!! these modern soaps just dont get the grime out of sleeve cuffs & collers like the old ones :D xxx Sorry Richard xxxx

• OOOOOOOO! my foot wants to go anti-clockwise, it's very strange! Heeheee! :) x

• Clever isn't it.

• My foot started going anti-clockwise too - not sure how that happened!! - it just did it again!! lol

• The appliance of science

• hahaha me and my sons are still trying lol - and we are all going anti-clockwise !!

• Good excercise

• I thought June!!

• Julies mum had five daughters,JANA,JENE,JINI,JONO and of course then there was her other daughter Julie.

The Professor

KOTC

• Uho, I got it wrong, I thought it was JUNU !!! SHUCKS! guess I'm not a genius after all! :D X

• OOPs me too :( a well we cant be perfect all the time :) xx

• GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!! :D :D ;) X

• They sure do :D xxxx

• Sillywitch.You are not meant to agree with everything hufferpuffer says

• Why not! I am MOST ageeable!!! ;P

• And fools seldom!!!!!!!!!!! eh hufferpuffer

• Gladly!!! :D

• You must strive to be perfect all the time sillywitch.You must be like the rest of the female sex say they are

• WE can't all be the same

• But we are all connected.....

• Sorry hufferpuffer.I will look for something easier next time

• Thank you KingOTC, I've always been a bit 'slow', think it might be genetic?....

• I did it - and it was difficult. I'm left handed, found it very hard to write with my right hand.... :(

• See, some men just don't like it when we women out do em :D but it is possible init :) xxxxx

• Multi-tasking - I believe us women are superb at it.... :) x x

• Yes indeedy :D xxx

• Dictating NOT doing nowheeze!

• I've always said us women would make great dictators :)

• Nothing is impossible

• Did you just use your foot and not your leg when drawing the 6?

• Of course I can follow simple instructions King :) even if I,m useless at maths :D xxxx

• That was directed at nowheeze

• Sorry, went for a refill, missed it, but I did reply below :)

• nowheeze you didn't offer me some of your refill

• Sorry - wanna cuppa? How many sugars? Milk? What about a nice slice of home made Carrot cake? Yes, the icing is my own recipe - Icing sugar and marscapone .... :)

• Sorry nose in wrong place at wrong time I shall remove if forthwith :( xxx oooops

• Sillwitch , don't remove it.I think you have a nice nose.

• Right Foot clockwise, right hand drew 6 - and I'm left handed, so the 6 was a bit shaky, sorry.

• Bit slow tonight,

You got me!! Did it first time, tried again and nearly dislocated my ankle ,!!! it would not do what I wanted it to do!!!!

Bit like the other one,,, pat your head and rub your tummy, gets me every time.

But I did get Julie!!

• Congratulations on being a GENIUS

• Was going to put something but by the time I had scrolled down my finger was too tired. Bobby

• Not to worry,there's always another day

• Right me names gough & i,m off night night everyone see you tomorrow, thanks for another lovely day xxxx

• Sleep tight

KOTC

• nite nite, Karen, sleep well x x x

• A most strange sensation forming the number 6 in a reverse of my normal style with instantly returning normality as my foot stopped how can this be

• I don't know!

• Very clever but it is 4.57am can I please go back to bed now. I promise to practise while lying down. Night night xx

• And the outcome was?

• I realised I have no co-ordination............

• The June bit was easy,however THIS IS NOT!! xx

• You mean JULIE

• Yes I did!! It was time for my bed,whoops!'

• - Its all in the mind folks ! - did it first time, - the trick is start going clockwise with your foot, THEN a few seconds later let the mind "Forget" the foot bit, now draw you number six -

easy ! - bit like the old tapping yourself on the head with your left hand whilst rubbing your tum in a circular motion clockwise, with your right hand AT THE SAME TIME .Its amazing how the brain can "Direct" us to do a number of things simultaneously - like steering a car whilst changing gear - we don't even think about it after a while, AND WE CAN HAVE A NATTER AT THE SAME TIME ! - Its all in the mind ......

• Did you just move your right foot and not your leg?

You may also like...