I am 20 and have the following symptoms, which began in August 2017 and developed until September 2017:
- Very mild chest discomfort when exercising
- Head pressure when exercising (occasionally at rest)
- Legs feel weaker than usual when walking / running (intermittently)
- Right upper arm feels tight when walking (intermittently)
- Slightly more difficult to breathe (i.e 10%) - this is permanent - at rest and when exercising
- Tight neck (intermittent at rest and exercising)
- Hands will randomly go hot and cold (even when inside)
Over the last couple of weeks I have developed lightheadedness when walking and my face has also become "stiff" and feels sightly numb - this is concerning me greatly. This is almost prohibiting me from running.
I have had the following tests, each of which has come back normal:
- Exercise Electrocardiogram
- 24hr Blood Pressure Monitor
The cardiology department have said conclusively that there is nothing wrong with my heart, but I still strongly suspect there is, is there a possibility this could be Angina or heart related? What should my next steps be? I have had a reasonable amount of junk food over the years, but I run frequently (50km+ per week) and am a healthy weight. Sorry for the long post, this condition is getting frustruating as it is starting to impact my university work.
Thanks in advance.