Yesterday I had a follow up appointment with my neurologist. Going through all my tests, which have not revealed any answer, she put me through my paces and confirmed that things had progressed. She has referred me to neurophysio, but also asked if I wished to be referred to the ataxia centre in Queens square London. I am not sure about this as whatever comes from it will not make any difference to the outcome even if they do find a genetic link. I am to be followed up again in Feb after the physio and can be referred then if I wish. What are peoples experience of this and how long am I likely to wait for an appointment any way?