community response

has anyone heard of or know about some form of community based unit that responds to non medical emergencys [falls ect] to vunerable members of the comunity rather than haveing to call 999?

Sign up to HealthUnlocked!

Sign up with your E-mail

You may also like...


You need to sign up or log in to reply

3 Replies

  • Hi johnpa

    We have discussed pendant alarms before which may help-

    The last post in this discussion mentions a fall alarm. I have no experience of these myself but after putting 'falls alarm' into Google, there seems to be plenty on the market. It may be worth having a look yourself or contacting your OT if you have one or social services to see if they can help.

    Best Wishes

  • I have "Lifeline" which is basically a "falls pendant alarm" where you press the button for help.You nominate the responders.
  • HI John
    Try this link below:
    Hope you find it useful Take care


You need to sign up or log in to reply