Mornings

Morning all hope all doing well and enjoying ur weekend seen doc this morning said still all over wheeze said going b here a while again slept a bit better then woke up couldn't breath had two nebs and nothing worked just starting to settle a bit now but still wheezing they said I sound like dark Vader lol well have a great day everyone and thanks u for ur kind words x

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ah sorry your still not great. I'm awaiting Drs this morning too to see what they say. Xx

• Good luck hope all goes well for u x

• Take good care of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon. Big hugs xxxx

• Thanks x

• Thinking of you. I hope you feel more yourself soon. Take care. Afternoon hugs x.

• Thank U big hugs back x

• Sorry to hear you are still struggling. Your body has gone through a lot,it will take time for it to respond. Thinking of you.

• Hi, So pleased to hear you are feeling a little better, hope you can get some sleep,

• Thanks been rubbish day for my lungs they don't want to know being stuburn today and won't settle not much hope for tonight x

• Tracye, dang , you just can't seem to get a break 😒. So sorry sweetheart, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ», for you !!!! 😘😘

You may also like...