Had enough of my asthma and thought I would join up to a forum for some help and support, so its my first time posting here.
Iv'e had asthma since a very young age and I am now in my 20's. The past year or 2 my asthma seems to have got worse.
I am currently taking:
Preventer: Brown Qvar 100 Aerosol 2 times per day
Reliever: Blue Salamol CFC 100
Heres how I feel:
1. Out of breath when going up and down the stairs
2. I get out of breath when tired
3. I get tired more than usual
4. Wheezing when inhaling and exhaling hard
5. Its gets worse in the cold weather
6. I tend to take to blue reliever inhaler around 2 times a day as I feel I need it
7. Sometimes when eating, I feel I can't talk much as I get out of breath
8. Sometimes when I am talking, I get out of breath a little and have to take a deep breath
9. I constantly feel I am not getting a FULL breath, and feel I have to inhale that little harder to get one
By any chance, can you go through each one above and tell me if this is normal for my age range, taking the above inhalers, or do I need something stronger?
Thank you very much :).