North East is Arthritis-free: It's a few... - Arthritis Action

Arthritis Action
4,762 members1,297 posts

North East is Arthritis-free

It's a few years now since based on the membership of Arthritis Action that I concluded the North East of England is osteo-arthritis-free. I have just checked on the members near me facility and I am pleased to announce that this area is still clear as no members show at all in Arthritis Action. We must be winning the battle ;-)

11 Replies
oldestnewest

The North East is above us as we are Middle East (of England)

:)

1 like

Have you congratulated the Health Minister. He has done well in getting everyone so fit. :-) :-) :-)

1 like

Who is the Health Minister this week? Lol ;-)

1 like

Do let us into the secret and then the rest of the country can be free; he says sitting here suffering because of the damp weather. :(

Mike.

I wonder where it shows I live then as am in darkest Northumberland and do have a badly arthritic knee.

Hiya :-) You do show under 'All communities' but no-one shows under Arthritis Action. Maybe it's a fault with the program software?? All the best ;-)

Not any longer!

Thank you for the replies :-) If the "people near me" facility on this site is not working properly, maybe we should announce our location ourselves? I am in Redcar. Have a good day everyone :-)

Hi Reg1 I like in Northumberland I have confirmed osteoarthritis and jury is still out on rheumatoid arthritis but symptoms suggest I have it .

Thanks for your response. There just seems to be so few people with OA from the NorthEast registered on here. All the best ;-)

You too Reg1

You may also like...