AF Association
14,698 members17,657 posts

Triggers

I thought that the thumping bass rifts on “Miss You” The Rolling Stones concert I attended last night might trigger Tachycardia or AF but I am pleased to say I returned home in NSR.

It was a bit of a worry as at a David Gilmour concert 2 years ago my heart seemed to be beating with the rhythm.

Maybe I should stick to Beethoven 6th Symphony in future but then again most of my episodes have started when relaxing in a chair watching something like Gardeners’ World on television.

Pete

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Last weekend I went to a two day punk rock festival. Had a great time. I was worried about the af, but there was no need.

I am a tad worried that I started to enjoy punk rock though.

6 likes

Ooh you lucky thing! I think the excitement alone (of going to a Stones concert) would start me off.

I love the 3,3,3,4 ectopic beat of the Stranglers' Golden Brown but should maybe avoid now haha :-D

4 likes

Anybody for Dave Brubeck?? Blue Rondo a la Turk is good.

3 likes

Bob you read my mind a few minutes ago. Nothing like 5/4 for a good heart rhythm.

Pete

Oops

Sorry was thinking of Take Five. Blue Rondo a la Turk is 9/8. Even better for a good heart rhythm.

Pete

Both great Pete. We have a lovely lady alto sax busker in town sometimes and if I drop her £1 she will play these. Has the backing tracks of course to go with them

1 like

Bob - Dave Brubeck played in one of the nightclubs in Torquay in the mid sixties (cannot remember it's name) - did you go to that!!!! I did we may have passed in the night lol

Glad you rocked without too much interaction!

1 like

You may also like...