AF Association
14,976 members17,936 posts

2 months post ablation

I have been doing good since ablation except one week after I stopped rythmol I had an irregular pulse for about 30 minutes then epigastric pain after with some nausea. I did wean off the rythmol as Bob suggested. Was fine after that but yesterday lots of ectopics so I just rest most of the day. Thanks to all the wonderful support here I did not stress out just rest most of the day and by evening they stopped. Thank you all. I love all the experience and advice here. Merry Christmas and afib free New year to all.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Don;t forget the slow deep breathing. Have a great Christmas.

Thank you Bob. You always have the best advice.

Bobd, were can I find your post of post ablation and what to do like weeding off ruthmol and breathing advise? Thanks

If you search top right for Breathing exercise you should find it. I have written a "Recovering from Ablation" fact sheet but this still has to be approved by the medical team before publishing.

A very historic post from me explained that when I came off my drugs I did it gradually rather than cold turkey., Nothing scientific just cutting down the dose over several weeks.

2 likes

You may also like...