Well, it's four weeks since the cryo. How do I feel? Mixed really, very few fluttery bits, the odd ectopic but only one very light and questionable AF episode, so overall, I'm quite pleased. Have had an irritating cough / inability to take very deep breaths since the second week, and about 10 days of mysterious migraine type auras, but they have now gone. A few days ago I started with really bad indigestion on eating or drinking, but it seems to be a little bit better now, so I'm hoping it will go away soon, so that's the report done, now for the question:-
To try and recuperate, my wife took me on a holiday last week, however it rapidly became the holiday from hell
1) The plane was an hour late taking off
2) We had all our documents, money, jewellery etc stolen from the car hire pick up when we landed
3) We were watching my daughter compete in an Ironman - she dislocated her hip after 20Km on the bike, pulled out after 103Km
4) We were in Catalonia amongst the rioting / road blocks etc
5) Just to cap it off, we flew there and back by Monarch......
So, will all this additional stress have done me any harm? I know it didn't relax me, but could it actually have caused any damage to my recovering heart?