Hi everyone hope you are all well. Haven't posted for a while but I am seeking some advice. Been to see the GP today after a request came from my consultant in the Heath to put me back on warfarin. Seems that my echo and CT scan came back fine and am now on waiting list for my third ablation(second pulmonary ablation). Even though I suffer with symptoms on a daily basis, I can't decided if I want to put myself and my family through another procedure. I am on quite a high dose of both tildiem and arythmol, and both past ablations have been unsuccessful. There is a chance it won't work again, and if it does then the chance of it coming back in a few years is quite high. Having this information would you chance a third procedure? Any advice will be gratefully received. Thank you all. xx
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.