AF Association

An update from me

Well, after seeing the EP and being re-listed for an ablation..... I've spent most of November growing a moustache and going back to work part time admin whilst I wait.

On ringing the EP waiting list today it's looking likely I'll have it done before Christmas. Which is great news! That'll be about 6 weeks from being listed, a far cry from nearly 8 months I waited for "routine" last time.

Oh, and as a side note, my moustache is being grown to raise money for AF. I've spent all mouth with no usual goatee and a hairy top lip. It's been driving me nuts but I've raised over £60 for AFA.

Feel free to check out the link below:

justgiving.com/elston-movem...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done....Looking at you pics reminds me of someone but I cant think who at the moment!

Wishing you better luck next time with the Ablation and just give them a gentle reminder that there is no need for all that bruising and discomfort that you suffered last time....Just mention Liverpool Heart and Lung Hospital and there newly developed techniques...Best Wishes,Carol...

All the best for your ablation date and a successful outcome this time.

Good to hear from you, I've been following your progress and it worries me when people are quiet for a bit. Good news all round, hope you get a successful ablation by Christmas, which would be a present worth believing in Santa for :-)

Jo

Well, got a call today! Ablation 15th December!!

Hope you are all geared up, in range and ready to go, you deserve a break. Hope all goes well and you get the christmas present we all want - free of AF symptoms for 2015.

Take care.

Jo

Thanks Jo! I'll update with my dramas next week !

Great news... keep us posted. -take good care post procedure!

Pre op was today, all set for the 15th. They will do a blood grouping on the morning of admission and an overnight stay. I've also spent this month wearing a moustache and raised £69 for AF Association!

You may also like...