Warfarin and biopsy continued

Hello again, just to update you. I happened to meet the clinical director of the Acute Trust responsible for Breast Care. I told him about the stupidity of not being able to have a biopsy without a recent INR and he started giving me some spiel about why they couldn't have all these extra machines etc etc. so I said, well why don't you include it in the advise on the appointment letter, he looked stunned and said, what a really good idea, I will get that introduced. So hopefully, a success!

9 Replies

• Well done! Nice when the patient can see the wood when everyone else is looking at the trees.

• Well done! It's amazing that they've never thought of that themselves!

• That is why he is a senior health official . No brain to hamper his work! Do they never think things through!

• brilliant! hoping your results are as good as your quick mind!

• Hooray! Well done! It's amazing the difference a patient can make :)

• Fantastic. Well done you.

• We'll done! I also think it would help if patients notes were read thoroughly before consultations.

• Because its bad enough having a biopsy without having to worry extra time while you wait for it. Well don eyou.

• The worse people to give instructions are the people that know how to do it.

You may also like...