I have been loading our SUV...packing and getting ready for the big day (tomorrow) all this week..and I just finally got the email that I was 100% approved for trial. The way It was set up...I have my first injection on Monday morning there...I needed to leave tomorrow to make it there with a day to rest before the injection. We had decided that we would go on a road trip EVEN if I wasn't approved for the trial...because we had to be ready to go. I just got the news at 4pm today and we're heading out for Omaha for six months in the morning. I love this place, the doctor, and his entire staff. Hope springs eternal.