Advanced Prostate Cancer
6,726 members6,608 posts

ProsStay and Prostate Cancer

IMO this stuff is worth a try. I plan on downing the caps with Gator Blood...when I tried to buy a few bottles everybody from Swanson to Amazon to Iherb is out of stock. I finally found a cancer clinic that sold me a few bottles and they say they have seen positive results. Look what our friends at Life Extension Foundation say about ProsStay 100:1 Vitamin C + K3

Gus

lifeextension.com/magazine/...

13 Replies
oldestnewest

K3 is dangerous but only moderately so compared to other chemo agents. Vitamin K3 - Toxicity Data: Oral LD50 (mouse): 500 mg/kg; Subcutaneous LD50 (mouse): 138 mg/kg;

The study ininitial results were from 2008. Unbelievable it took this long to produce a supplement. Seems to me that Liposomal C & menadione (k3) cyclodex.com/menadione-vita... might provide a better result?

Obviously the BMI is very important to the dose. Anecdotal evidence would be helpful.

Gus I discussed or posted on K complex a long time ago and the ability of K2 to cause Oncosis--to Cancer Cells. The mechanism where they spill their guts out in the presence of Vit. C is not known to me---I understand that K2 can do it by itself. Realistically for every 1000 mgs of C you take only 50 mgs gets into the blood stream---that is why as Attitude67 suggests liposomal C--where the C is encapsulated in a fat and then when it gets to the Liver---the liver then releases the C into the blood stream. The Bio-activity or usability by the body is 20 times or more than Natural C with Rose Hips.

Also you can obtain a Vitamin K complex---I get mine at Vitacost. And the literature warns about taking only every other day to avoid toxicity---and if you have AFib, or other issues relative to clotting---beware.

Nalakrats

Hi Nal, I also get mine from Vitacost and on the bottle it says 'take 1 softgel/day with food'. What warning was it you saw, was it in a pamphlet which came with the tablets? My liver tests have all been perfect, I'm now wondering if I should change to 1 per 2 days?

Actually the info tab only lists K1 and K2, so I guess 'K Complex' has no K3?

Not on the bottle--but read on the general taking of Vitamin K--it was a scientific supplemental article on taking K that made sense to me---Being that the supplemental use of K stays in the body a ling time--every other day was recommended. I use the Ultra Vitamin K Complex--which has higher levels than Regular Vitamin Complex. There is too much of an issue about the use of K3, and safety---so I let it be. There is sufficient evidence that K2 does a good deal of harm to cancer cells if they meet up in the body--and K1 we need for our transport of Calcium to the bone.

If you have never had heart or stroke issues--you should be good with one a day--as the Vitacost Formula--is based on Life Extensions Formula---if you have had heart issues--be careful--I did many years ago--so I balance with the taking of Nattokinase and Serrapeptase to prevent Fibrin from causing clots. And add safety from the article I read, about taking K. it is your choice basically!

Nalakrats

1 like

Thanks. I was taking Serrapeptase and Nattokinase, but my GP scared me away from them when I was getting unexplained bruising and nosebleeds - I know take a 100mg aspirin each day. I've never had a heart problem.

Interesting---your GP--is an expert in these enzymes??? The use of K complex should off-set---but I cannot prescribe, as I am not a Doctor. My use of these enzymes goes back 20 years. But you need to follow your doctor's orders.

Nalakrats

that is a bunch of BS...read what Life Extension says about it...plus ProsStay used by cancer clinics

Interesting - I can’t seem to find it for sale online. It’s out of stock, or otherwise not available, at iHerb, Life Extension and Life Enhancement. Do you have a source? Or is it one of those things if you told us, you’d have to kill us?

Tho, at this point I’m not sure about adding Prostay in the mix. My current thought is adding DIM, and re-ordering my BroccoMax.

I bought 7 bottles from a cancer clinic that told me they get good results....I can sell you 3 bottles for $99 if you can't find it anywhere else. What they told me it does not lower PSA but significantly slows down PSA elevation and increases doubling time

Gus

1 like

Thank you Gusgold! Found this which may be of further interest. The company that makes Apatone is IC-MedTech and this link is from their site.

ic-medtech.com/the-apatone-...

My Dad was on ProsStay for a year when on his ADT holiday and it appeared to slow down doubling time. He had to stop in the end due to really bad reflux...

You may also like...