4-MU and Prostate Cancer

Has anyone here tried 4-MU? It can be purchased in France as a dietary supplement and shipped to the U.S. Hey Nalakrats..after reading the study on 4-MU you might want to stop taking Hyaluronic Acid. After reading the study below and another study 4-MU sure looks good on paper. I am thinking about ordering a few bottles but want Nal to try it first in case it is dangerous.

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/con...

Gus

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There is a previous post on this: healthunlocked.com/advanced...

• Tried it for 6 months--zero effect on PSA which went up during treatment from 0.33 to 0.49 while on Lupron,Casodex and Avodart

jim

• Gus--thanks for wanting to make me a guinea pig. The 4-MU, from the paper has only been tried on mice. I would wait for Human Trial results. Mice and men do not always line up.

Besides those on ADT, have a propensity to get osteoporosis, this is just not about bone density but the negative affects against Tendons and Ligaments----which are attached to bone. For us old guys we need as much lubricant between joints to keep bone off of bone.

The main natural assistants are from my analysis, are Hyaluronic Acid and MSM [The Breakdown Component of DMSO]. Hyaluronic acid as being the Natural Lubricant and DMSO the natural Pain Killer for Joint Pain. And as an aside, DMSO, used By infusion has shown itself to be a good cancer killer . Some get results orally look it up.

Anyway my joints do ache--so I will stay the course, as my weight lifting program, needs lubricious materials and some natural pain killers, such as DMSO applied externally, MSM, orally, and some CBD Oil.

Nalakrats

• Dr. Nalakrats, please advise if you have abandoned Baking Soda and Molasses therapy, about which you seemed quite enthustiastic awhile back. I am using now but would value your experience.

Thanks!

• As you know Gabriel, this is controversal, on this site. That is because those that are against its use, think that the idea is to raise the PH of the blood, which I agree cannot be done. What I am trying to do is raise the PH, inside the cancer cell from 6.7 to over 7 to kill the cell. This I believe is done by the reaction of the Bicarbonate with certain sugar type compounds that are found in Molasses. This I believe creates a very basic/high PH new molecule, or molecules--whereby if the heating of the molasses and the Bicarbonate is done right---these compounds get thru the stomach, and are not attacked by the stomach acid--and into the blood---where the cancer cell seeing a sugar compound takes it in and when digesting it, breaks off the carbonate part of the new molecule, inside the cancer cell and then this reacts with the natural lactic acid in the cancer cell that maintains the 6.7 PH, of the cell. The carbonate then neutralizes the lactic acid--raising the PH--so the cell dies.

This is all theoretical Body Chemistry. I am still doing it. I began with 2 times a day--when I became undetectable as to PSA, I went to once a day. Now I did ADT along with this--but my doctor said something unusual has happened, as he did not expect me to make it passed 6 months, until needing Hospice---my cancer was that bad, pathologically speaking.

I believe if this does work the key is to make the reaction as a chemist would in a lab. My procedure--is one teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate,[Arm and Hammer], in 4-5 ounces of water--stirred, until dissolved. Heat in the microwave[1100 watts], for 40-45 seconds--if it starts bubbling, you are causing hydrogen gas to escape from the Bicarbonate, so back it down in terms of seconds. Take the glass out and add 1-1&1/2 teaspoons of Backstrap Molasses [only], stir in and put back in the microwave, and nuke for 25 seconds, Now this will be hot--so put it aside for 5-7 minutes and drink it on an empty stomach.

Now this is what I do--I do not recommend it to anyone--as I am not a Medical Doctor. But what harm will the 2 ingredients do---neutralize some acid in your stomach, and add some sugar calories.

That as I said is what I do---I am 8 months out now doing this every morning.

Nalakrats

You may also like...