Advanced Prostate Cancer

Ginger for Prostate Cancer?

I've been coming across headlines touting ginger as a cancer fighting substance. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl...

12 Replies
oldestnewest

BIRM also. You can order on Amazon. Made from the root of a South American plant. Just started using it. Along with a glucose free/alkaline diet.

2 likes

How many preparations/products like this are advertised in the market! They are mostly anecdote- based without sufficient research and scientific proof.

What little info there is available about BIRM, it appears to have the potential to do some good for Pca in particular. For the cost, it's worth trying.

1 like

This is coming from the National Institutes of Medicine.

Please let us know how you do.

Mine is in shipment. Looking forward to better days.

1 like

Patrick & Nalakrats, if you're reading this, the Discussion at the end of this journal article is interesting--not just about the potential of ginger extract, but because it suggests that whole food extracts are the most effective (side comment: just as whole cannabis plant extracts may be), & that it's the combination of the compounds in a diet including plenty of fruits & veggies that has the greatest, most synergistic effects.

Neal

1 like

The best extracts of those done by the method of Liquid, CO2 Super Critical Extraction: the final extract, is sometimes 100-1000 times the potency of the Polyphenols we seek, over typical solvent extracts I.E. Zyflamend, has CO2 extracted Ginger, as one of its 10 components. So I do not need to add ginger, to my program, and I get the benefits of Reduced Body Inflammation. By the way Neil, the best CBD Oil and THC Oil, are now being extracted by the same method. They are so strong they have to be diluted with an alcohol I believe, so you do not go into a 3 week dream.

Nalakrats

There are a number of supplements that are touted as having prostate cancer-fighting abilities. Here's a recent article with a dozen of them: prostate.net/articles/12-na...

2 likes

Nice article. I bookmarked it.

1 like

Me too. And ordered most of them. Cocktail time. 😊

Fresh organic ginger, turmeric,garlic onion,all great I believe..we drink ginger & tumeric tea daily..Refreshing choice if you don't drink sugar drinks..

You may also like...