New support group in Norwich /Norfolk area - Vasculitis UK

Vasculitis UK
6,561 members5,768 posts

New support group in Norwich /Norfolk area

buster1502
buster1502

Hi Admin hope this is ok if not please delete. My name is mark I have just set up a support group on facebook for people in Norwich / Norfolk area if anyone on here is from that area please feel free to join hoping to arrange coffee mornings or simular so we and our carers/ partners can share experiences and ideas which has helped us all and help support each other.We are in the process of trying to arrange a talk at NNUH . The name of the group is Norfolk Vasculitis Support Group hope this can help thanks for reading this. Mark / Maz and Sue

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi

I’m in this area and would be interested in attending but I don’t do fb. Is that the only place you are going to post?

buster1502
buster1502
in reply to Mooka

If you want send me your email address and I can keep you up To date

This is great news and I’ll have a look at your FB page. I’m near Beccles, dx 2007 GPA/WG.

buster1502
buster1502
in reply to Jjoy

You are welcome just bear in mind we just started so got to grow the group

This is great news. I live in Corton near Lowestoft and I have GCA. But I don’t have Facebook . Would love to hear more.

If you send me your email address and I can keep you up To date with the latest news about the group we are hoping to get Dr Mukhtyar to give a talk at NNUH in Octuber to kick start the group then we will hold coffee mornings or something like that during the year

You may also like...