As some of you know I have been a member of this site for quiet some time now but of late due to ill health I haven't posted. I am a Weargners P/anca positive and I am now sat writing this from my hospital bed at 1.10 precisely. I am in a lot of pain due to a kidney stone and liver infection but I want to ask a question of any members who may of suffered from any or all of these odd symptoms
1. Pain irradiating from right lower abdomen to right upper abdomen.
2. Pain also shooting round and through to the back
3. Pain getting worse on movement
4. Pain intermittently going to chest
5. Rigours (profuse sweating but shivering and feeling cold)
6. No temperature
7. Normal Blood pressure
8. Feeling pressure on rib cage.
Symptoms come and go at around eight weekly intervals.
If anybody knows what this may be could they please contact me.
Dave "Buzzey Bee"