Hi really sorry for all the posts lately just feeling stressed and a bit lost.
As I posted earlier I increased my meds for 1 week from 88.5mcg(alternate 75/100) to 100mcg after getting blood results that showed I needed it. I assumed my gp would increase it any way and I couldn't get in to see her for a week. She then refused to increase it until I've seen an endo which is a 16 week wait. I reduced back down and took 75mcg yesterday (felt like crap all day and napped straight after work) and haven't yet decided if I'm going to take 75 or 100 tonight.
I'm thinking about going to see an endo in the department I've been referred to privately as she can fit me in within 4 weeks.
However I'm worried if I do it too soon my bloods will reflect the increase dose and not be accurate.
I know with a dose increase its usually 4-6 weeks so do you think it won't have made a difference yet? Or should I wait 4-6 weeks?
Thanks for all your help