PK Cookbook - Go Paleo-ketogenic and get the best of both worlds by Dr Sarah Myhill

PK Cookbook - Go Paleo-ketogenic and get the best of both worlds by Dr Sarah Myhill

Dr Myhill's new book, "The PK Cookbook - Go Paleo-ketogenic and get the best of both worlds" has now officially been released.

Here are four more videos in a series of YouTube videos describing key aspects of the PK diet.

These YouTube videos have been done in collaboration with "Life The Basic Manual" - you can see LTBM's YouTube channel here:

youtube.com/channel/UCAjyGS...

Here are the links and titles of these 4 YouTube videos:

1--How To Break The Hold Sugar Has Over You : Sugar And Addiction -

2--We Should Eat A Paleo-ketogenic Diet: The Benefits Of A Paleo-ketogenic Lifestyle -

3--The Crucial Role Your Gut Plays In Your Health, And How The Paleo-ketogenic Diet Can Help : Dr. Myhill On Microbes, Fermentation And How To Feed The Good Guys, Not The Bad. -

4--The PK Diet And Gut Flora : Why Diversity Matters -

You can now buy Dr Myhill's new PK Cookbook here:

salesatdrmyhill.co.uk/dr-my...

Last edited by

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you Lyn

I got the book from Dr S Myhill's site at £14.99 when you can buy it from Amazon for £8.63. It is NOT a cookbook and should be called "The PK Guide", containing a handful of recipes through text that is in places repetitious and I would not recommend it. It certainly has some good information about Paleo and Ketogenic Diet, but it is not well constructed and is only 154 pages long.

This book is a disappointment :-(

[Lyn- FYI the video links don't work]

• Oh no! I'll check them.... Thanks for letting me know!

You may also like...