This probably has been posted here many times but oh well.
Last I was listening to radio when they interviewed a person studying insects and for some reason she started to talk about this. Apparently pesticides alter your gut flora which makes you sensitive to gluten. Interesting.
She also said that drinking non pasteurised milk would help as it is bifidobacterium that helps to brake down gluten. Pasteurised milk lacks bacteria.
In that light anyone mildly sensitive to gluten would benefit from supplementing bifidobacterium. Would not try that if very sensitive.