I was watching a programme on BBC 1 last night called 'How to Stay Young' during which Angela Rippon was singing the praises of a substance called Inulin, primarily for its busting action on internal fat (around organs such as the heart and liver). Reading up on it a little further this morning I found that its main action involves slowing digestion and providing bulking fibre. Has anyone else tried this and does it work, or should we avoid it as our metabolic rates have been slowed down enough by being hypo?
Benefits (or not) of Inulin: I was watching a... - Thyroid UK
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
reading about this soluble fibre the other day and was interested to find that Angela Rippon took it when she...
My daughter recently bought me some inulin to try as she had heard it can help you sleep. I can't honestly...
- Has ERFA been reformulated, can anyone suggest an NDT that they are benefiting from please?
- I am thinking of taking \"Nascent\" Iodine. Is anyone here using it and can they let me know if the benefits are positive!
- Thyroxine at night benefits?
- the benefits of dairy fat
- The benefits of taking T3 with T4
Supporting the communitySee all
Top community tags
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.