What is happening???

So over three weeks i have neck swelling been to the docs had full blood count and full thyroid test all came bk normal my doc said u have nothing to worry about but cuz i was so worried would ref me for a thyroid scan . I am still waiting had to go bk to gp friday as was having ear pain he gave me antibiotics but said i dnt no why your neck is swelling i havent seen a groite in neck since med school. I am so worried under my chin feels so lumpy its like my body is trying to fight an infection that isnt showing in my blood tests. My hair seems thinner i have lost abit of weight even though i am eating ok. Has this happened to anyone else?. I am tired of worrying naturally we think the worse ur neck dnt swell for nothing xx

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Shielkatie1984, what were your thyroid levels? 'Normal' is an opinion. Thyroid gland can swell and a goitre can develop when too much and too little thyroid hormone is produced.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

You may also like...