Heart rate and Thyroid issues

Hello my friends,

It has been a while since my last post, but this is mainly due to my feeling so much better over the last month or two.

Yesterday was one of my best days, I was feeling really good and everything was looking up. But last night, for some odd reason, my HR shot up from ~73bpm to ~125bpm and stayed there for about 30 minutes, then it went down to ~93bpm, for about 15 minutes, then shot back up to ~125bpm. It did this cycle for over 4 hours. My BP started at 180/91, but gradually went down to 131/79, probably due to me being nervous about the HR.

This morning, my HR is staying in the 70s bpm range, which is my normal range.

I was on propranolol, but weaned off of it. It took me 3 months to do so and my last dose was over a week ago.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

DanteNXS

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • DanteNXS, I'm sorry you've had no replies. Feel free to repost your question.

• I was wondering what was going on, I usually get a lot of feedback. I think it was an allergic reaction to something in my food, it has not happened again.

Let's hope that's what it was.

How are you doing these days?

DanteNXS

• DanteNXS, sometimes members don't have answers. I'm glad it seems to have settled down now, and I'm fine, thanks for asking :)

You may also like...