"Fluey "20 to30 mins after waking

I know That I am now looking very thick and boring ! BUT just in case this is seen by new eyes I ask whether anyone has experience of bad "fluey" feelings after rising each morning and general weakness? I take my T3 30 mins before eating but this has occurred every day over the last 8 years and so ever since I started medication for hypothyroidism . It has happened with thyroxine and Armour and now T3 .I have told 5 Endos about this but with no explanation. Last hope as this is rendering my life impossible .If anyone has been on the same position and discovered why then I shall be in their debt for life!

My last bloods are already posted and I carefully take daily all the correct supplements as advised by so many helpful people on this site .THANKYOU. !

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Pig4u, If the fluey feeling resolves after taking T3, taking some T3 before bed may help you to wake up not feeling fluey.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

• All my fluey thick headedness was put down to asthma...... But its only recently i have worked out, its the pillows and duvet. I have thrown them away and bought a wool filled duvet, (Amazon). And wool and polyester filled pillows. ( argos ). And its made a massive difference.... Maybe you are allergic to your bedding?

G x

You may also like...