I would like to request some help to understanding my recent blood work and respective symptoms.
I'm waiting for a doctors appointment/thyroid ultrasound.
(Female, 27 years, without previous diseases)
- rapid heartbeat (rest mode: 80-90);
- constant internal shaking/vibration (upper body);
- difficulty sleeping;
- weight loss;
- appetite change (decrease)
- Ac. anti-Thyroglobulin(TG)= 146 (range: <60)
- Ac. anti-Peroxidase(TPO)= 39 (range: <60)
- TSH= 3.63 (range: 0.55-4.78);
- T4= 18.4 (range: 11.5-22.7);
- Alprazolam (0,25mg)= 1 morning/1 night
What it could be? Any insight will be gratefully received.