Brain fog

I found this very interesting article whilst researching bloating , as i seem to suffer terrible brain fog, especially if i get stressed. I also tend to stutter, as i cant get the words im trying to say out , and its usually when i get stressed!!!

as long as I am calm i can cope, but the moment any one shouts at me , my stress levels soar, and everything goes out of my head and it freezes...!!! its very frightening and distressing!!! if anyone else suffers like i do I thought this may help.

kind regards

6 Replies

• Ummm... It's not really an article, is it. It's an ad to sell his book. smacks a bit of scaremongering to me. Don't really like this man.

• ok grey ,, just thought it may help

• You may very well have brain fog (me too) but I think what you describe is quite a normal reaction to being treated with aggression and disrespect. Who is shouting at you and why? Possibly they are the ones displaying abnormal behaviour. x

• You seem, to suffer all these symptoms when you are stressed.

Then you have to seriously sit down, and ask yourself truthfully, what is upsetting you.

Sit down with a piece of paper and be absolutely honest, list them all, then see what you can put aside to be dealt with later, try to get the stresses down to only 2/3 to focus on, at one time.

You can only mentally deal with a few stresses at a time, so don't overload your system, not worth it..

NOTHING, is worth getting yourself into this stress state, it is not worth it, and can only do you harm.

Take care Astro

• ive become a totally different animal since this thyroid thing,,,

my whole body fell apart,, i shook i sweated , all my nerves were shot and my body wanted to die,,

I have never had such a struggle training to feel normal again,, it was go back to work or lose my job,, not much of a choice,, but i nearly lost my job any way,and im trying to walk without my crutch, it hurts,, but i cant risk it ,,ive got to get bak walking,, i feel awful,, im tired ,, ive lost my nerve and confidence in who i was,, i dont even regognise the me now i now two stone heavier, i feel like crap and eating is a daily experiment,,its dreadful xxx

• i dont even recognise the person different i have become after this illness,, im a totally different animal,, i am two stone heavier,, i used to be able to eat anything,,, now i cant eat anything without it being a constant experiment without feeling bloated!!

It hurts to walk but my job is walking, and they were trying to sack me as i couldn't walk any more,, so i am having to liv e A lie to keep my job,.. i ache i cant walk like i used to,, i cant sleep and i dont recognise the woman that could eat anything ,, walk forever, and had enough energy to work all the hurs there were on this earth,, today ,, i cant do any of that.. lost confidence ,, lost nerve,, feel so tired have to sleep all day on rest days , ten stone and cant lose the two stone,, totally different animal!!!!

all because of this thyroid thing!!!

You may also like...