Thyroid UK
82,862 members97,894 posts

I have been suffering with IBS with constipation for a long time and take meds flip or acid reflux. About 2 months ago started to have

Major chest pains going up into my jaw & head, thought I was having a heart attack. Still having these and have now had a stress test ultra sound and next nucular tests next week,on my heart. Sound familiar, also arms go numb from elbows down.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Have you been diagnosed with a thyroid condition and if so what and what thyroid meds are you on.

Moggie x

I take a small dose of Synthroid 7.5 Just had all my blood work done and he says it's fine. Just now going through the heart tests. Thanks

Have you been tested for Gluten Intolerance? Read this article below. My constipation went away when I went gluten free.

healingpartnership.com/arti...

I've had this experience on and off for years with acid reflux, IBS etc. usually after a fatty meal, which I've learned to avoid. It's very alarming and painful. A little cider vinegar diluted in water relieves miraculously. Digestive enzymes, a gluten free diet and Vogel's Centaurium for heartburn have also helped.

Will try thanks everyone !!!!

You may also like...