I have been told I had ibs I have had this for many years unable to go out without

Planning my journey knowing and mapping out toilets, has ruled my life , I have done my own research over ten years, and I now know I have BAM bile acid malabsorption I take powder for this but now waiting on a new tablet to treat this, I find the word ibs as misleading it does not cover the issue that concerns you but covers lots of things making it confusing to anyone with ibs, finding your root cause is the only way to go

B A M is the main cause of diarrhoea hope this helps all that suffers from this desiese

3 Replies

• Get yourself a RADAR key which will open any disabled toilet in the UK and from the IBS Society get an 'I can't wait card'. It comes with several language translations and I used my card about 3 times in Italy when on holiday recently

• Hi thanks for the advise but I find it hard to show a I can't wait card

I feel am abnormal

• Hi Nomae,

I don't know how this dea will help, with your BAM, my idea originally was doing nothing was NOT an option. And trusting in Drs to help was no help to me. They only proffered a type of 5ASA that gave me explosive diarrhoea.

From the research I did I changed the type of wateri drink to a Silicon Rich mineral Water, Volvic, google others.

Then I added silica capsules made from bamboo gel, Lambert's or Natures Best, take 1 daily. Along with 1 litre of SRW. The original idea was to cleanse the body of Aluminum which during 2.4 billion years of evolution biology never encountered.

Look on my page; <freemefromulcerativecolitis.wordpress.com>

It might give you some idea, I blame the use of inimical(harmful) aluminium for many of our woes, mine UC.

You may also like...