ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH RESTAVIN DROP... - Restless Legs Syn...

Restless Legs Syndrome
14,061 members8,933 posts

ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH RESTAVIN DROPS FOR RLS?

kel12345
kel12345

I have been taking RESTAVIN drops for only a week. So far no relief from RLS. I have only had RLS for a few months. I don't want to start taking more drugs because of the side effects I have read about on this site. I take gabapentin 600 mg each night for pain in my left thigh only. HAVE ANYONE TAKEN RESTAVIN DROPS FOR RLS?

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Kaarina
KaarinaAdministrator

There are a few past threads on Restavin, some from around 12 months ago. This is one of them: healthunlocked.com/rlsuk/po...

If you use the Search facility you should be able to find the other postings, if you are interested.

No one I know has had any relief with this. It is one of those "all natural" things that is like a million others. They only want your money. As you say you have gotten no relief, and in NONE of my groups did anyone have success. Another "internet cure" that does nothing.

I read it did work for some people. (and not on Restavin's website) Thank you for your answer.

Reco try gabapentin . Very effective & Only side effect ....a bit sleepy . /// also note low iron is the prime suspect .. and low vitamin d . Studies show rls sufferers benefit from extra high healthy iron range.

You may also like...