If you had low/normal range blood markers at diagnosis, could you tell me:
1) How old were you when your PMR symptoms first appeared (not when you were diagnosed)?
2) What was your starting dose? How did you respond?
3) How long have you now had PMR?
4) Have you had an easy journey? Has it been easy/difficult to reduce the dose of pred?
5) Did you have any symptoms that could be thought as GCA symptoms? Any claudication of any sort - jaw, legs, upper arms for example?
6) Is there anything your doctors suggest isn't typical of PMR? Do they ever say "It can't be PMR." Is there anything that makes you wonder if it isn't PMR?