I have been a beekeeper for twelve years but two years ago I had an anaphylactic shock and have since been treated with venom injections to de-sensitive my system. I understand allergies and PMR are both autoimmune problems and wonder if there could be a connection. My doctor is happy for me to continue with the injections of venom as he says it also contributes to calming down the immune over-reaction. Are there any other beekeepers on this forum? PMR seems to have so many random reasons. Here is possibly another!