Hi All , was doing so well 2 week ago dropped to 7.5mg Pred , then a week later I got a cold weather that is relevant I don't know, cold has gone now but it was a stinker if you know what I mean . Yesterday my hips And lower back starting paining again , I had forgot just how bad the pain was could hardly move , I have maintained a good level of exercise since the Pred allowed me to but last couple of days have really raced me . Finally today I decided to increase to 8.5 mg and it's only 4 hours in and the pain is still there but manegeable . I have no consultant to ask about this ( unless I am willing to wait a month for a reply or longer for an appointment ) my GP is great but not at all knowledgable on the subject . Question is , is it a flare or am I just increasing the steroid to mask the pain ? Your thoughts , there is so much knowledge on here I am sure someone will have experienced a similar situation .
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.