I am currently having loading shots after being diagnosed with B12 deficiency, and just wondering if any of us following symptoms could be caused by this, and not just 'me' as I have thought for the last 3/4 years...
- restless legs/involuntary jerking, especially when tired.
- very slow brain response, cannot give a quick answer, often have to take 5 mins to think what I want to say. Always get my left and right mixed up!
- no menstruation for last 18 months
- severe headaches, especially after any exercise
- poor blood circulation especially to feet and hands
I have many other symptoms too which I know are B12-related, but just wondering if anyone has any experience of the above?