for now,

and get some needed rest,

and chow!

Tomorrow is another day

and there will be another way.

:-)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Can I ask a question or three? How do you know if it is going to be a bad Parkies day? Does a bad night sleep make a difference? Is there anything that signposts that its not going to be a good day?

Many thanks

Am sure it is different for everyone

• A bad night's sleep is a definate indicator for me, (or other additional stressors and/or pressures.) It helps me when I do things with mindfulness and remembering to try not to overdo! Fatigue, hunger,overwhelm, etc...these are some of my "signposts" and with some behavioral modifications i.e., I try to practice moderation, keeps the anxiety factor down! (which only exacerbates the the tremor).

• My indicators are very similar and also "I try to practice moderation, keeps the anxiety factor down".

• Moderation is a good idea in all things! I agree! Jeg

• I never know.

• I get mega-sweat days that really throw me for a loop. I have droplets even from my eyes!! Then there are days when I have nothing. If you've had a similar experience and you've successfully dealt with it, Please let me know. Thanks

• hi Helen

i havae psp

I am probably not able to cokment r ekmyh meds as i cannot take anything for it

i start each day as a" new day" and i start off beign kind 2 myslef (and ntofallign over) may eb 5am start but it makes no difference to whether i fall a lto or a little

in the course of the day

everything is aggravat4ed by stress and anxiety

and i speed up despite tiredness as the day goes on

so a bad night does not really affect my syjmptoms but anxiety and stress does

(chiciken and egg??)

lol JIll :-)

• Hi Jill!

What is psp?

Were you trying to message me or Helen?

I like your sense of humor! LOL!

:-)

jane

• Hi jane

just tryign ot make a reply ot Helen's message

lolJill :-)

• hi jsne