Hi folks. I used to do 50 mins hard pushing on the stationery bike but these days only seem to be able to manage about 25/30. Naturally my concern is that the disease is tightening its grip but I want to respond proactively to this. Has anybody managed to turn this phenomenon around and if so how? Thanks for any advice.😊
Decline in exercise tolerance - Parkinson's Movement
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
confusing. At times, especially in the morning, she can use her walker. At other times, it takes two people...
that I seem to be much more disorganised and more easily confused recently. Is this common and how do I...
Hi. Friends How do I find a exercise for parkenson class in my area? What number do I call? Ty Dot
Stretching feels soooo good. one more thing, I use satin sheets and silk sleep ware for easy movement...
- summary of a visit to my neurologist
- Here is a PWP, 10 years in, who says she is 98% symptom-free. Interview with Clinical Research Scientist Prof. Karen Raphael
- Focused Ultrasound Pallidotomy & Me
- Mucuna and drowsiness/tired
- Curcumin seems to have protective effects in Alzheimer's disease. Could it be good for PD?