Thank you all for your support and interest in my issue. This is the first time I've ever posted on social media so it's kind of cool. I guess the reasoning for waiting for another ultrasound is to see if it gets bigger or shrinks. But this has been going on for over a month and it's daily pain. And yes it does get worse around period time. When I went to see the gynecologist I didn't know what kind of questions to ask because this is all new to me.
I mean they didn't even tell me what to do if it does rupture. Am I supposed to go to the hospital if it ruptures or?
Also if they do surgery and happen to remove my ovary, what type of complications does that cause???