Good morning Ladies - Just reading about the forthcoming legalisation of Medical Cannabis.
I wonder if it will be available for cancer patients? Read this on-line
What are the medical benefits of cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids -- the active chemicals in medical marijuana -- are similar to chemicals the body makes that are involved in appetite, memory, movement, and pain.
Research suggests cannabinoids might:
• Reduce anxiety
• Reduce inflammation and relieve pain
• Control nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy
• Kill cancer cells and slow tumor growth
• Relax tight muscles in people with multiple sclerosis
• Stimulate appetite and improve weight gain in people with cancer and AIDS