My diagnosis of PPC Stage 3c was treated with six rounds of carbo/taxol with sub optimal debulking in the middle. I’ve got two treatments of Avastin out of eighteen left to go, but my CA125 has gone up from 33 to 193 in the last few weeks. I’ve had one scan which came back as ‘stable’ and I’m having the results of another scan on Wednesday.
I wonder if some of you in a similar posiotion would be happy to share your experiences of which second line treatment you had and how it made you feel.
I hope any information I can gather will help me make an informed decision if the consultant feels I need further treatment.
I hope you can enjoy the sunshine today, but stay warm!
Much love and gratitude in advance, Ali x