Kick me do !!!

I feel as if I have been kicked when I'm down. This awful disease just keeps on going. Today I had an appointment with an Orthopaedic Consultant to go over the report from an MRI I had recently. Well I have now been told I have KIENBOCK'd disease. The scan has shown that a bone just above my wrist has a compromised blood supply and is starting to die. The surgery is complicated apparently.

Has anybody heard of this x

Mary

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • No i haven't darling and i am sorry you have. It doesn't sound very nice either. Hugs from me.xxxx

• Thanks Sylvi xx

• So sorry to hear this. Sending you gentle hugs

• Thank you Sylvi xx

• Hi, I haven't heard of it but I did a quick search for information. This website may be helpful. Apparently, it is a rare disease.

rarediseases.info.nih.gov/d...

• Thank you. I did come across that in my search yesterday. It doesn't help when the RA affects my wrists as well x

• It sounds very complex - from the diagnosis to the treatment. I'm sorry I have never heard of it and wish you the best in getting it taken care of

• Thank you x

• No

Not heard of this , hope you get some answers and it's something they can sort out for you. I am on the list for a new knee dreading it. Sending you hugs xx dee

You may also like...