Hello everyone, hope all is well. I am currently on a treatment vacation. I developed Pityriasis Linchnoids on Orencia. I have , in the past year, gone threw four DMARD's and two Biologics. The next drug I am considering is Actemra. My concern is two fold. One, I have mild diverticulitis and cardiac issues. I have discontinued all pain meds as well. The problem is it is reeking havoc on my BP and heart rate. I also have been off drugs long enough to realize I feel much better. There are so many side effects I could no longer tell if problem was meds or disease. Now I am not so sure I want to go back on Biologic. There is no cure and clearly remission is unlikely. My inflammation is under control. Not sure how. Should I just put things on hold?